Sunday, September 28, 2014

live.each.moment

Easier said than done.

I'm going to give this blog another shot (I'm pretty sure that 2 posts don't count as even an attempt).  Several years, life changes, and well - living - have placed me in the position to give more thought to a presence online.

So, here we go.

One of the aforementioned changes in my life has caused an increase in the number of possessions I live with on a daily basis.  I have always been a collector of sorts and "things" hold memories for me.  I have had the intention of paring down but it can be difficult and emotional.  Today, I am going to make a change that will help me live.each.moment in the long run.  When we are attached to possessions it distracts us from living and from the truly meaningful things that surround us.  Today I am going to select 25 items from around my home to pass on to others.

New thing #3 - simplifying my life - 9.28.14

No comments:

Post a Comment