Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Beginnings

I hate it when I can't sleep.  Tonight was one of those nights-so here I am-starting a blog at 4 am.  I have thought about blogging many times but hestiated because there are so many blogs out there and the world really doesn't need another one.  But alas, here I am joining the masses.

I chose live.each.moment because that is truly what I want to do.  I want to live my life.  There have been times when it's almost as if I've woken up from months long hibernation and I realize I have barely lived.  So, it is my goal to share what it means to live with whoever is out there that chooses to listen.  When I was in college I kept a list of all the new things I did through out the year-trying sushi, ballroom dancing-that kind of stuff.  Now, I am going to try to do something new everyday and tell you about it.  We'll see how it goes.

New thing #1   -   My first blog post!!   -  3.5.11

No comments:

Post a Comment